Phases 2 and 3 are completed at the SR 141 and Commons Boulevard intersection and on SR 141 from US Route 13 to Airport Road. Improvements in this area include:
- Reconstruction and widening of SR 141 to provide three travel lanes in each direction beginning at Paul Road to the Newport Pike. Northbound SR 141 north of Commons Blvd will be provide two lanes until the SR 141 and I-95 interchange section are completed.
- Reconfiguration of eastbound Commons Boulevard lanes on the approach to SR 141 to provide a total of four lanes – two separate left turn lanes, a shared through/left turn lane, and a right turn lane
- Reconfiguration of westbound Commons Boulevard lanes on the approach to SR 141 to provide a total of four lanes – two left turn lanes, a through lane, and a right turn lane. The inbound lanes on the east leg of Commons Boulevard will include a separate left turn lane into the Wawa convenience store and a shared through/right turn lane
- Elimination of the southbound SR 141 and Airport Road signal and section of Airport Road between northbound SR 141 and southbound SR 141. All motorists on eastbound Airport Road will turn right onto southbound SR 141.
- Elimination of the Creekwood Crossover between northbound SR 141 and southbound SR 141. Southbound SR 141 motorists accessing the Social Security Administration or the News Journal will be able to U-turn at the SR 141 and Commons Boulevard intersection and make a right turn onto Creekwood Road; or make a left onto East Commons Boulevard and follow the internal roadway network
- New lighting
- New signal at SR 141 and Commons Boulevard intersection
- Upgrading pedestrian, bicycle, and transit facilities
- Utility relocations