Location: SR 141 at Commons Boulevard Intersection, New Castle
Dates and Times:
9:00 p.m. on Friday, May 21, 2021 until 5:00 a.m. on Monday, May 24, 2021, pending weather
As part of the Phase 1C construction work, the SR 141 northbound left turn lanes at Commons Boulevard and SR 141 northbound left turn lanes onto westbound Commons Boulevard will be closed to complete asphalt roadway reconstruction. The following movements will be prohibited during the work:
- Southbound SR 141 left turn lane onto eastbound Commons Boulevard
- Northbound SR 141 left turn lanes onto westbound Commons Boulevard
- Eastbound Commons Boulevard through and left turn lanes. Eastbound Commons Boulevard motorists must turn right onto southbound SR 141.
- Westbound Commons Boulevard through and left turn lanes. Westbound Commons Boulevard motorists must turn right onto northbound SR 141.
The following detour routes will be utilized:
- For traffic normally accessing southbound SR 141 from westbound Commons Boulevard: Detoured to northbound SR 141 to Ramp L to Ramp K to access southbound SR 141.
- For traffic normally accessing northbound SR 141 from eastbound Commons Boulevard: Detoured to southbound SR 141 to US 13 North Ramp to SR 141 Northbound Ramp to access northbound SR 141.
- For traffic normally accessing Commons Boulevard from the south and east: Detoured along northbound SR 141 to Ramp L to Ramp K to southbound SR 141 to access Commons Boulevard.
- For traffic normally utilizing the eastbound Commons Boulevard approach at SR 141: Detoured to eastbound SR 58 to eastbound SR 273 to northbound US Route 13 to access SR 141.