Location: Southbound SR 141 at Commons Boulevard Intersection, New Castle.
Dates and Times: 9:00 p.m. on Friday, April 16, 2021 until 5:00 a.m. on Monday, April 19, 2021, pending weather
As part of the Phase 1A construction work, the SR 141 southbound lanes at Commons Boulevard and SR 141 northbound left turn lanes onto westbound Commons Boulevard will be closed to complete asphalt roadway reconstruction. The following movements will be prohibited during the work:
- Southbound SR 141 closed at Commons Boulevard intersection. Southbound SR 141 motorists must turn right onto westbound Commons Boulevard or left onto eastbound Commons Boulevard
- Northbound SR 141 left turn lanes onto westbound Commons Boulevard
- Eastbound Commons Boulevard through and left turn closed. Eastbound Commons Boulevard motorists must turn right onto southbound SR 141.
- Westbound Commons Boulevard through and left turn closed. Westbound Commons Boulevard motorists must turn right onto northbound SR 141.
For traffic normally accessing Commons Boulevard from southbound SR 141 or continuing on southbound SR 141, the following detour routes will be utilized:
- For traffic normally accessing southbound SR 141
- Detoured to Ramp E to northbound I-295 to southbound US Route 13 to access southbound SR 141.
- For traffic normally accessing Commons Boulevard from the south and east
- Detoured along northbound SR 141 to Ramp L to Ramp K to southbound SR 141 to access Commons Boulevard.
- For traffic normally utilizing the eastbound Commons Boulevard approach at SR 141
- Detoured to eastbound SR 58 to eastbound SR 273 to northbound US Route 13 to access SR 141.